Thursday, October 15, 2009

PERIOD 6



TITLE: C/O 20X
MODEL: Jamarr Love
REFLECTION: In this photo, i shot outside using a reflector. I lowed the camera's f-stop and had jamarr lift up his fist as i focused in on it. I wanted to get a shot of his ring because he always talks about it so I wanted to capture something that truly depicted some of his personality. I love shooting with a shallow depth of field so I blurred the background and focused on his fist. Hands also seem to be my new obsession. After developing, I wasn't sure if this picture was too dark and had too much exposure. I tried doing another one and exposed it for a little less time but it didn't have the same affect on me as this original picture did. Overall, I believe this was a successful shot and I was thoroughly pleased with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment