Sunday, December 13, 2009

environmental

TITLE: Baseball Player
REFLECTION: In this photo, i have a baseball player posing with his bat. Before taking this picture, I looked in some magazines to find some inspiration. I found many ads with business men, or women in grocery stories and them i finally came across the ESPN magazine. Although i rarely read their articles, I always find myself scanning through their most recent issues for their pictures. In the magazine, I found Lebron James, a NBA Basketball player posing with his basketball looking into the camera very confidently. I then had an epiphany to try a similar shot with a baseball player. Although the final product came out nothing like the "Lebron James Photo" I was still very pleased with it. I like the nonchalant look on Reuben's face. In this photo, i wanted the background to be out of focus and the model in focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment