Thursday, September 17, 2009

PERIOD 7, shallow depth of field







TITLE: This pictures has yet to named :)
MODEL: Jasmyn Hiday
REFLECTION: I really like this picture for many reasons. Throughout last year, I always wanted shoot in front of the sinks because i loved the way the paint buckets were lined up in the back. When I was told that we needed a picture that displayed a shallow depth of field, I knew just exactly where i wanted to take it. I used Jasmyn Hiday because she is very beautiful and natural-looking. To do this shot, I lowered the F-shot and the shutterspeed and increased the ISO. After uploading i used photoshop the blur the picture a bit more, increase the contrast, and lower the brightness. I played with the levels and curves but overall there weren't many drastic to the changes that I needed to do. I believe this photograph was a success and it's one of my favorites i've shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment